Sunday, June 10, 2012

7.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists field data. In the first round before the fifth field Diablo 3 Gold 7

129823466826875000_8News Conference late Lakers Blake Barnes: next year Yeah sporting May 24: Beijing time on May 24, the Lakers season 2011-12 season farewell News Conference was held, thanks to Mani Ratnam, and Gasol, and Morris, and McRoberts, and Blake, gaodeluoke, and head coach Barnes and Brown, General Manager kupuqieke has attended, respectively, the season has been recalled, talked about a summer program, and on one's ownFuture prospects. 81,518 Barnes after the end of the last game, lonely sitting in the dressing room for a long time, and Thunder in the fifth game, Barnes did not play opportunities. At that time, the Lakers-team reporter Kevin Ding said: "Barnes is not put on the Lakers jerseys, he has no chance to wear. "Two years ago, Barnes dropPay to join the Lakers, and his contract expires this year, widely believed to renew their contracts are slim, Barnes is scheduled today is as a countdown to the third appearance player interviews, but he ultimately to Mike Brown appeared only after the end of the interview, it seems, and Barnes is the General Manager to talk about that for a long time. "I do not regret having joined the Lakers, I very much hope that the next season will come backBut, I need to sit down and talk with my family and brokers to. I have previously turned down a lot of money coming here two years, now have to take into account. You know, when the team was unable to win, everything has changed. "As a free agent this summer, Barnes said. Barnes suffered injury this season, his knee last season risks is not subject to thisAnkle pain before the season and the playoffs and always tormented him. Ankle health in April Barnes, he can produce 8.8 points, 7.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists field data. In the first round before the fifth field, Barnes at home, he was a son of suddenly jumping on his back, causing injuries to his back. In addition to Bynum and Gasol,Lake is a large focus, he talked about has shrink season on team brings effect, Blake said: "more of time certainly on we, will more has help, can makes we found better of tactical, but Diablo 3 Gold, is fair, each support team are experience has we as of situation, so also no good complained of, next year we will has more adequate of time prepared, and coach group together makes ballTeam getting better. "Blake was trading almost went out in the middle of the season, with the advent of Sessions, Blake return to the bench after the first episode," take over in play, I feel good, but now I want to have only as much as possible to help the team. If I play before, this is good, and I will spare no effort to help the team. Of course, as a replacement, I wouldSample. "" It is difficult to feel positive, since we lost the ball, that's all, but we will definitely come back for the next season. As the season progressed, my team-mates and running better, and the playoffs in the second half of the regular paragraph feels good, I hope that the next season will come back here again, competing for a champion. "Blake stated their vision and goals," IWho won the Championship in the different levels of competition, has sent the NBA Championship, this is the reason I come here �C to win. This will be our goal for the next season, impact Championship! "McRoberts 6 million last year and the Lakers signed a two year contract, but he didn't get much of a chance, because of the contract, as long as not being traded, he returned to the Lakers next seasonTo very large. "I hope next season could come back, and I think this is my plan, my summer plans, I know I will close my best efforts in training camp before the start of next season to the best State. "Said McRoberts, he said, this year is not much opportunity to upgrade themselves to training camps and practice SWTOR Credits, he looked forward to Hugh saiqi improvements can be made. He felt thatWas disappointed by his roles during change of the season, but he will be in a professional manner. Darius-gaodeluoke-Morris and Andrew are new horizons, working for the Lakers, they all feel very honored, and seasoned veterans fighting side by side in particular. Morris said: "I look a lot of Kobe Bryant in game means, I would have never thought I could wow power leveling, and BryantClose, but that happens, we are in the presence of became good friends! "Gaodeluoke from Ron Artest has learned a lot, he said:" Ron Artest has taught me how to control diet, keep in shape. "Two new horizons are often in a practice session, for example, includes 1-on-1 Bull and shooting competitions, Morris 1-to-1 to win, and gaodeluoke is in the shooting competition WINS�� For the future, their different ideas, Morris said he wanted to return to the Lakers, but still considering other teams, for young players, after all, play time is extremely important. Gaodeluoke said: "the team management said they liked me, summer League is my best opportunity to prove to them, I want to make ourselves more strongly. �� Others:

No comments:

Post a Comment